Rhythms for 2 jugglers
This section deals with possible passing rhythms for 2 jugglers.
The thing on the right is a causal diagram, understanding the patterns will quite often require you to understand this kind of diagram (very very useful !).
- understanding causal diagrams
- feeds: (3 to 5 jugglers, 8 to n clubs)
- an introduction to hurries
- 7 clubs popcorns theory
- siteswaps syncopation in 1-count (6 and 7 clubs)
- 2-count / 4-count
- 2-count / 3-count
- 3-count / 4-count
- PPS / 3-count
These are the ones that can be described with 4-hands siteswaps.
Rhythms with hurries
- 2-count in singles or doubles (shower)
- 2-count in double or triple (shower)
- 1-count (ultimate)
- popcorn !!!! ????