7 clubs: compressed mesopotamia
Credits: Created by Martin Frost
A hardcore rhythm, highly collision prone.
Both jugglers are passing on doubles (die-hard passing fanatics can try it on singles too).
- J1 juggles : Pass, pass, pass, zip. (PPPZ)
- J2 juggles : Pass, pass, pass, self. (PPPS)
To avoid collisions, try to keep the passes in corridors. That's all the help I can give you at the moment.
7 clubs, compressed mesopotamia : <4p 4p 4p 1 | 4p 4p
I've found 2 variations that I've written down below (mainly to remember them). The idea is to create a 0.5 delay (make passes as 3.5p or 4.5p with one juggler passing tramline passes and the other diagonal passes to avoid collisions).
1) 3.5p passes (6 clubs)
- J1 juggles : Pass, pass, pass, zip. (3.5p 3.5p 3.5p 1)
- J2 juggles : Pass, pass, pass, hold. (3.5p 3.5p 3.5p 2)
2) 4.5p passes, an 8 clubs pattern.
- J1 juggles : Pass, pass, pass, zip. (4.5p 4.5p 4.5p 1)
- J2 juggles : Pass, pass, pass, double. (4.5p 4.5p 4.5p 4)
Last variation of the basic pattern : J1 makes triple passes while J2 makes single passes. Even better would be floaty doubles and floaty singles.