Credits: Created by Steve Otteson & Madison Area Jugglers, 1993
Jugglers needed (base version): 3 good
In this pattern, the jugglers take turns being feeder.
Let's adopt the following notation (relative to the feeder):
- Right: the juggler to the right of the feeder
- Left: the juggler to the feeder's left
So, in order:
- A passes Right-Left (figures 1 & 2)
- C passes Left-Right (figures 3 & 4)
- B passes Right-Left (figures 5 & 6)
- A passes Left-Right (figures 7 & 8)
- C passes Right-Left (figures 9 & 10)
- B passes Left-Right (figures 11 & 12)
After a feeder does Right-left, the next does Left-Right and vice-versa. When feeding, each juggler might call out which he's doing (Right, Left) to make the pattern easier.